Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cashcrate!

As you guys probably know, I'm a HUGE Cashcrate enthusiast. Gangstergreed was the first GPT website I've ever been on, but Cashcrate was the first GPT that I actually received payout from. Cashcrate did some MAJOR website renovations and got a lot more offers, I'd encourage you guys to check it out!

Cashcrate is in the "Pretty Damn Legit" section of my blog, so look for it there. I'll be doing an updated review soon, and a list of all the various features. It seems that they made it much more user-friendly, which is very good because most GPT sites require some sort of user-made tutorial to effectively get started.

Happy money hunting! Remember guys, feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions at Technetiumbunny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment