Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surveysavvy Troubles?

Turns out Surveysavvy had some major troubles for a few days resulting in constant failures. I guess thats why 2 high paying surveys failed for me. Surveysavvy responded to me explaining the situation in just a few days, and they were pretty helpful in checking that I still get credit for my surveys.

Looks like in the face of failure, Surveysavvy still comes out strong. The site is going back to the "Pretty Damn Legit" category because of their quick response times and speed in solving the issue.

Remember, if you guys have any comments, questions, or concerns; feel free to leave a comment or email me at Technetiumbunny@gmail.com

Happy Money Making!
(If you guys are interesting in joining SurveySavvy, here is the link. Description is in the "Pretty Damn Legit section!)

No comments:

Post a Comment